Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Karl Rove est un imbécile!

Because screaming insults goes more naturally to me in French, I had to express my indignation at the dumbass idiot that is Karl Rove. I had heard that it finally confirmed that Rove was the idiot who leaked the name of a CIA operative to get back at her husband . Now, he's claiming he didn't know she was an undercover operative. Nice try, Karl. We'll believe you especially since, in 2004, you claimed you didn't know who Wilson's wife was. Clearly, you knew she was working for the CIA. Ugh.

Anyway,
The Daily Show did an awesome of covering the whole affair tonight. Jon even mentioned the serious can of asswhooping the White House Press Corps magically opened on Scott "I suddenly can't talk of a 2 and a half years investigation I used to comment on"McClellan, the WH press secretary. I actually felt a bit bad for Scott since he is the spokesman taking the flack for an idiot. Anyway, the blog This Is Not Over has some of most interesting parts of the press conference. This is really the highlight of the day:

"MCCLELLAN: You can keep jumping in, but I’m going to try to keep going to other people in this room as well. And we can have a constructive dialogue here I think, but that’s not the way to do it.
QUESTION: It’s not my job to have a constructive dialogue, Scott. Sorry." Hee.

After this, I think I have to link something funny that came up when I googled the word
"idiot". Hee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

"I am now Starship Commander."

Ok, that episode was so brilliant on so many levels. I wanted to go get my laptop to see if you were online! OMG, between John and his comments on Robert Novak or on the McClellan press conferences I was laughing so hard. "We've secretely replaced the White House press corps with actual reporters." *snort* (Did you even get the reference with that one? It's an old coffee commercial.)

"Is it germane? I think not."

And you know of my love of Steve Colbert, but oh... hee. "More of a hacienda de journalismo" When John called him Esteban, bwahahaa. The whole double super secret background explaination...

Oh, speaking of French, my sister had this really, really hot guy from TO, originally from Montreal in her office the other day and she drove him to the airport. Maybe I can get his number from her for you. ;)

July 13, 2005 at 8:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home