Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm A Drag Student

Props to the G-Woman for introducing me to the awesomeness that is Overheard in New York. I just had to copy 2 posts that have made my day...
HS girl #1: I have a question. No. She gotta question, but she makin' me ask you for her because she embarrassed. What's "drag school"? Thas where you go to learn howda be a drag queen?
Teacher guy: What? Drag school?

HS girl #2: Yeah, you said you was leavin' us because you gotta go to drag school.
Teacher guy: Grad school. I am leaving you because I am going to grad school.
--Prospect Park BBQ


Naked chick #1: I tried to call you Sunday, but your boyfriend said you were taking a nap.
Naked chick #2: Oh, why?
Naked chick #1: Well, I was reading Craigslist and this guy said he'd give someone $100 for 14 pills of tetrazepam and I was like, "Wait a minute, I have that!"
Naked chick #2: So you were calling to ask me if you should sell drugs over the internet?
Naked chick #1: Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Naked chick #2: Was there anyone on there offering money for a blowjob?
Naked chick #1: Um, no.
Naked chick #2: Because that's another career option I wouldn't recommend.
--14th Street Y sauna

That was some good comic relief for an otherwise uneventful Thursday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

OMG I swear to go I almost linked the Naked chick convo at my place!

Isn't that site a hoot??

July 15, 2005 at 12:53 a.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

"It was a hoot and a half, sir." (NewsRadio geek, I apologize). Yes, it makes me laugh a lot. There are so many gems in there. It also makes me sad to realize there are THAT many clueless/superficial/just plain dumb people in the world. LOL

July 15, 2005 at 5:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And that's how my horse got me through college."

I have a million of them, myself.

I miss NYC.

July 15, 2005 at 1:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home