Friday, September 16, 2005

20 Random Things About You

Gina asked for 20 random things about us. I thought it was a fun idea so here are 20 Random Things About Me.

1. I didn't speak English until I was 11.
2. I skipped Grade 2.
3. My biggest phobia is fire.
4. I got to spend a few hours working as a seal trainer when I was 8.
5. I can't eat eggs because the taste and smell make me feel nauseous.
6. I wear shoes size 7 1/2.
7. When I was 5, I took classical ballet lessons.
8. I have taken many dance lessons over the years, and know the basic steps to salsa, swing, triple swing, cha-cha, meringue, and continental dances.
9. My head is too big for most hats.
10. My hair was straight until I was 12.
11. The movie Beaches makes me cry every single time I catch it on TV.
12. My favourite necklace is a gold chain with a little Sagittarius medallion that was given to me by my maternal grandparents for my 1st birthday. (The original chain broke many years ago but my grandparents gave me a new one.)
13. I started babysitting when I was 11, and did so steadily until I was 20.
14. My favourite book is Pride & Prejudice.
15. I had a poem published in a magazine.
16. I got hit by a car while crossing the street when I was 8.
17. I played clarinet in a high school, and what a carnage for the ears that was.
18. I don't have a middle name.
19. The first album I ever owned was True Blue by Madonna.
20. I'm actually a spy working for the CIA, who uses the persona of an innocent Canadian girl. ;) (Hey, I had nothing!)

On a totally different topic, last night, David Cross was Last Call with Carson Daly, a show that I avoid like the plague because well, Carson is pretty uninteresting. Regardless, I read the appearance was really funny (and has AD special guests in it), and I
found a link to it. It's in the 7th post from the top. It's a good piece of performance art. Hee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

omg.

I don't have a middle name either. I told you, we were twins separated at birth 9 years apart!

I have the fire thing too!

September 19, 2005 at 12:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No middle name either. Hence the extra E on Bee. = D

September 19, 2005 at 1:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home