Friday, November 18, 2005

Mmmmm...Quiet Office

I usually work at the hospital only on Wednesday and Thursday but I ended up coming in this morning around 8:30 to test a patient from 9-12. The plan was to leave by 1 pm at the latest. It's now 5 pm, and guess where I am? LOL Mind you, I'm basking in the quietness of the office. It's so much easier for me to focus than when I try working at home. It's quiet and my bed is not there to tempt me! It's nice to have a work haven. :)

I got the season 2 of Cheers on DVDs out at the library. I watched a few episodes, and oh my God, is it ever funny. It's surprising how well the show gelled in S2 because most episodes in S1 weren't all that outstanding. Anyway, once I'm done, I'm going to veg out in front of the TV with more episodes. Although, I do have to stop by the store to buy a scarf and mittens to go with my new wintercoat. Yes, ladies and gents, Toronto is covered in snow so I had to break out my winter gear. Christmas will be here before we know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home