Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ms. Gina, Here Is My Meme. :)

When Ms. Gina asks, I oblige! ;)

Three screen names that you’ve had: Morning Angel, Brain Girl, my real name.
Three things you like about yourself: my wit, my ability to see the best in situations and in people & the fact that I laugh easily.
Three things you don’t like about yourself: my avoidance of confrontation, my crankiness/grumpiness when stressed, my difficulty in being disciplined.
Three parts of your heritage: French about 10 generations back, otherwise Quebecer & Canadian.
Three things that scare you: fire, deadlines, and I'm not too crazy about thunder and lightening.
Three of your everyday essentials: coffee, a shower, my computer.
Three things you are wearing right now: grey pants with thin blue/greenish/turquosy lines, thin green-blue top under a suede-like blouse of a darker shade of the same colour, and a large hairclip that gathers all my hair at the back of my head.
Three of your current favorite songs: "Jesus of Suburbia" by Green Day (although I love the whole album so much), "This Is The Last Time" by Keane (ditto on the too-awesome-for-words CD) & "One" by U2.
Three things you want in a relationship: humour, being able to discuss everything and anything, independence to be an individual.
Three things you can’t live without: my friends and my family, my glasses, sleep.
Three places you want to go on vacation: England, South Pacific, a posh hotel room. LOL
Three things you just can’t do: reach the top shelf of most cabinets/shelving units, light matches, play most sports.
Three kids names: Cassandra, Elizabeth, Gabriel.
Three things you want to do before you die: have children, complete my Ph.D. (LOL, that should happen sooner than later!), find a long-lasting partner.
Three celeb crushes: Jon Stewart, George Clooney & Stephen Colbert
Three of your favorite musicians: U2, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: a nice smile, short hair, a guy who is tall (mind you, most guys are taller than me!).
Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: intelligence, funny, laid-back.
Three of your favorite hobbies: watching TV/movies, cooking & reading.
Three things you really want to do badly right now: lie on the couch and watch TV, read the non-work book in my bag, take a nap.
Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered: elementary school teacher, neurologist, physicist.
Three ways that you are stereotypically boy-like: I like fixing things with my own hands (not that I'm always successful but I enjoy it!), I shower quickly & I enjoy juvenile humour.
Three ways that you are stereotypically girl-like: I sometimes cry for no good reason, I love spending time looking at shoes and purses, I enjoy romantic comedies way too much.
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Most people that I know have filled it out. I'd be happy to read responses of everyone I know. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home