Friday, January 20, 2006

Cats in Sinks

My friend Donna sent me a link to the funniest site: Cats in Sinks. This is just so cute! I may have to submit an entry with my kitty. ;) The same blogger also has Kitten War. Awe. Looking at the sites made me start singing:
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown-paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things.

Besides that, I'm in Montreal right now. I had an interview in town this afternoon but I'm currently lounging in my old bedroom. I watched The Constant Gardener with my mom and bro a bit earlier. Nothing too exciting planned for the weekend. Work, and hopefully popping in on some friends.
I read On Bullshit last weekend. A enlightening essay by a philosopher on the difference between bullshitting and lying, and why bullshitting might be more harmful to society than lying. Hint? Bullshitting is when people can't even be bothered to actually find out the real facts; they're just making it along as they go. I recommend it.

Much love to you all, my friends, whom I seem to be missing these days. I seem to be trapped in my little work bubble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

*love back*

I know work has been kicking your butt, and you were going to Montreal. I misses you!

January 21, 2006 at 11:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home