Saturday, June 09, 2007

Gravity, 2; Me, 0.

If you are keeping track, last week I twisted my left ankle and fell in the stairs. I ended up with a few bruises on my legs but I was okay otherwise. Today, I twisted my right ankle walking home from the grocery store. I was wearing a knee length skirt and I managed to fall in gravel and dirt and scraped my whole left knee and upper tibia. Just lovely! It's a pain because it burns. It reminds me when I scraped both my knees when I had to do hurdle race in high school. (Not my idea of a good time, let me tell you!) Because of course we had to do that on gravel too.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger KirFect said...

Dr Miss Brain Diva.

It has come to our attention that you have expressed interest in being the new Band-Aid brand knee/spokes model. While we understand that everyone has a desire to be famous in one way or another we feel that we should inform you that self inflicted knee/thing gravel burns is not the way to go about achieving this goal. We look forward to speaking you to you at a later date when you have sought the brought medical/mental help that you seem to desperately need.

Sincerely,

Band Aide Peeps.

I went through a fit of clumsiness when I was a senior in high school. I kept tripping all the time and skinning my knees luckily I got over it. [whispers] So I don’t know what your problem is[/whisper] Remember that you fall to make it look like you did it on purpose. Me I just pretend I dove for some cash I saw on the ground.

June 9, 2007 at 9:54 p.m.  
Blogger Evalina said...

I think we're going to have to put you in a bubble, since we want to keep on having you around!

I hope it heals fast!

June 9, 2007 at 10:11 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Dear Ban Aid People,

I must respectfully decline spokesmodel status for I have now wrapped my whole body in bubble wrapping and plan on never injuring myself every again.

Brain Diva

P.S.: I always really enjoyed your BandAids with cartoon characters on them.

Ah Kir, that was the best post ever! You always make me laugh. Yeah, I've actually always been a bit clumsy but this is not a good stretch.

Eve, good suggestion with the bubble. I'll become Bubble Girl! LOL It is healing; at least today, it has stopped burning.

June 10, 2007 at 10:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home