Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No Day But Today

I was leading a group at work with clients who have memory problems. I must say, they always inspire me so much by their determination, and their resourcefulness and ability to cope with their difficulties. It always reminds me that we owe it to ourselves to try to make our lives as best as we can despite the obstacles. Plus, they've shown me how important to enjoy yourself in the present moment. Many of them don't remember what they've done a few minutes or hours ago, yet they say that if they felt happy while they did an activity, then it was worth it. :)

On a more superficial note... I got new lipgloss at Sephora: CARGO's Purse Gloss. I got it in the Montreal colour. How appropriate. It's such lovely lip gloss because it is not sticky. CARGO even sells lipgloss in little bubbles! What a brilliant idea!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

ooh! Lip gloss rec! I will have to check it out.

I also love that Lip Gloss song, LOL.

June 5, 2007 at 6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home