Monday, June 11, 2007

The Wonder That Is The Internet! Plus YouTube-a-palooza!

Those who know me in real life know I have a fairly unusual name. So I was really surprised when someone with the same exact name contacted me on Facebook and she lives right near where I live. How crazy is that? Especially given that she speaks French, and it is not exactly full of French speakers around here. I thought that was cool.

I couldn't sleep early this morning so I played with YouTube from links at a board I frequent. But whenever I get one link, it leads me to something else and so now... Anyway, I present to you fun clips from my hunt.

100 Movies, 100 Quotes, 100 Numbers. This video is amazing. They've compiled 100 movie clips with each number from 1 to 100. It's so cool. Oh, and I had totally guessed what they would use for number 11! LOL (11, 43, and 71 are in my Top 20 favourite movies! :))



How cute are this puppy and kitten play fighting? This kitten is tenacious if a little foolish...



Oh, and an Office video just because... "It's Getting Hot in Here, Scranton Style." (Technically, I know "here" is written with 2 "R"s in that song, but I refuse to write it that way.)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KirFect said...

I love the puppy and the kitten GO FOR THE THROAT!

June 15, 2007 at 12:25 a.m.  
Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

That 100 movies, 100 numbers video is awesome!

And I love any shot of Jim Halpert with his original, real, season 2 hair. Yay :)

June 28, 2007 at 8:17 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I'm glad you liked the 100 movies, 100 numbers, Shan! I was astounded by it myself. A brilliant piece of editing. :)

June 29, 2007 at 8:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home