Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yay for Mix CD

I made myself a new CD for the summer... I am loving it. Here is the playlist:

1) Never Again, Kelly Clarkson - Yay for angry chick music.
2) Makes Me Wonder, Maroon 5 - Their whole album makes you want to dance.
3) Girlfriend, Avril Lavigne - Faux-punk princess meets bubble gum pop.
4) Middle of Nowhere, Hot Hot Heat - A band from British Columbia with a funky sound.
5) Lost Without You (Acoustic Version), Delta Goodrem - An Australian teen singer; this piano version is particularly nice.
6) Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield - I've been listening to her album for at least a year and I never get tired of it.
7) SexyBack, Justin Timberlake - Nothing to say that I can't not dance when I listen to that album... so I do!
8) Candyman, Christina Aguilera - I have enjoyed her throwback to 40s-50s music.
9) Here It Goes Again, Ok Go - Have Ok Go become mainstream at all? If not, they should.
10) These Walls, Teddy Geiger - "And even when I'm scared, I have to try to fly/Sometimes I fall/ But I've seen it done before/ I gotta step outside these walls"
11) When You're Gone, Avril Lavigne - Pretty ballad.
12) Extraordinary, Liz Phair - Girls rock!
13) Let Love In, Goo Goo Dolls - I hadn't heard the Goo Goo Dolls in a while... This is very good.
14) Courage, The Tragically Hip - The Hip = one of the best Canadian bands.
15) Islands in The Sun, Weezer - I just love it. You've seen the video with the band playing with animals? LOL
16) My Love, Justin Timberlake - See SexyBack.
17) Bad Day, Daniel Powter - Okay, so from what I understand, American Idol used that song a lot in previous seasons. It is still a good song though.
18) Keep Holding On, Avril Lavigne - Avril looks most unpleasant in interviews, but I like her poppy music.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Hot Hot Heat! My sissy and my friend love them. Whenever we need to say Hot or Heat, we shout "hot, hot, heat!" Haha! example: "That is some heatwave!" our version, "That is some hot, hot, heatwave!" =D

June 11, 2007 at 8:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home