Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Fall Is At Our Doorsteps...

Not that you could tell from the weather we've been having. LOL It's positively sweltering around here. But I was watching TV last night, which I hadn't really done much over the holidays, and they've just started promoting the bejesus out of their fall schedule. I don't have any TV shows I watch religiously anymore besides The Daily Show but I am certainly looking forward to the return of Gilmore Girls, which had a great cliffhanger at the end of the season. I had never watched that show until recently but I started watching some episodes of the older seasons on YTV at night so I watched some of the episodes of the latest season in the spring. It's a well done show. I am hoping Luke agrees to marry Lorelai. And I can't wait to know what happens to Rory with the stolen boat incident and the dropping-out of Yale.

In other news, I had choir rehearsal tonight. Our concert is this Sunday. How exciting. The program is quite difficult but it's still fun. Let's hope the day is not overly hot though.

Signing off for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home