Monday, November 14, 2005

Quiet Weekend

I've been quiet for the last few days so I thought I'd appear for a few moments, and show I'm still alive. LOL It's not that I've been doing anything so special I couldn't pop in but I've been doing other things when I come online. Like Messenging or playing games. I had forgotten how much I liked playing Zuma. Mind you, once you've beaten the game once, it is not quite the thrill it used to be. Nevertheless, I played a few games this weekend. I did some hardcore laundry where even my duvet cover went in the wash. I slept. I read some articles. Mind you, I didn't get done half the work I had planned. I filled out sundry paperwork. I went to buy a birthday gift for a friend. I had a Harrison Ford double-feature Saturday night: Working Girl & Sabrina. Shut up. They are both guilty pleasures of mine. LOL

That's it, folks. Dinner time. Have a great week!

8 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You needed an Indy to round it out. :)

I miss you. Let's chat this weekend. You going to be around? I am home working while the family goes to ski.

November 14, 2005 at 7:42 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I know. But I don't have any Indiana at home. I need to convince someone to watch them with me, and then, I'd totally rent the three. :) They're the type of movies I don't find as entertaining when I watch them by myself. Hmmm, I might have to get my bro to watch them with me over the Holidays.

Yeah, I'll be around on the weekend although the weekend feels far on this Monday night.

November 14, 2005 at 7:53 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

OMG we would have so much fun watching those together. I love them. :)

ITA on the weekend. I hope to go have dinner with my friend Shell Friday night. Both Fri and Sat I should be home by 11:30 to chat and goof around. :)

November 14, 2005 at 8:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*whisper* I also like Sabrina. I have a sweet spot for bad romantic comedies with Harrison.*whisper*

November 15, 2005 at 7:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G, let's have an Indy-thon in January in Boston! The kids like, too, right?

November 15, 2005 at 11:28 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

They haven't seen them! :) *whisper* I think Gen should come down the weekend you're here *whisper* ;)

November 16, 2005 at 7:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, it's HIGH time they saw them. I saw Raiders in my dad's lap at the moviehouse in 1978. Brilliant, until the demons came out of the ark and I burst into tears.

YES, Gen should come. I need my Jan. schedule. *pout*

November 16, 2005 at 2:50 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make it all the way out to Boston in January. My schedule is so insane these days (if I want to finish my Ph.D.), and without being totally broke, I don't exactly have a lot of leeway in my budget. I'm not saying absolutely no but most likely, you girls will have to party without me. :( I may, however, go to Boston a bit later in the spring to work with my friend Donna on some projects so you will probably see me around Boston soon enough. :)

November 17, 2005 at 1:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home