Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Damn You, Registrar's Office!

I just learned I'll have to invigilate a final exam on a Saturday morning at 9 am. Meaning I'll need to arrive at school for 8:30 am to start setting up. Meaning I'll have to get up at 6:30 at the latest since a weekend commute takes close to one hour and a half (i.e., no express buses). All on my BIRTHDAY. Oh the humanity! LOL Actually, it is not like I care about my birthday but I want to have the privilege to sleep in on that day, especially if it falls on a Saturday and especially since I've had to get up early all semester. Damn you, Registrar's Office for forcing me to sit in a quiet room for 3 hours on a Saturday morning when I could be a) sleeping or b) sitting in my living room, eating birthday pancakes, and watching movies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUCK.

Honestly. Poor Gen. *huggles* My birthday sucked this year, too.

November 8, 2005 at 10:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does suck. But you get to have the rest of the day off! Always think the positive! =D

November 9, 2005 at 12:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home