Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday Mishmash!

This is going to be a quick entry because I don't have an spiel on anything tonight. LOL And I'm about to go watch TDS. Yesterday, I spent the day out and about with my friend David, which was great fun. We walked a lot around the city. We then had pad thai, which was just lovely. I love thai food! Sadly, I was sporting a lovely shade I like to call "lobster red" when I came home last night! LOL My vitamin E cream did the trick because the red had mostly vanished this morning.
I am dealing with a psycho kitty tonight. My cat is running like a madwoman across the apartment, and nothing is stopping her! Oh well... I'm currently listening to Carole King's recent live CD called The Living Room Tour, which has all her hits, and is distracting me from psycho kitty. It is a great album. :) I knew a lot of her hits, but I can't believe she also wrote songs like One Fine Day, Will You Love Me Tomorrow, and Hey Girl. She even wrote Locomotion! My 2 favourite songs of hers though are probably Where You Lead I Will Follow (now the Gilmore Girls's theme song) and (You Make Me Feel) Like A Natural Woman. But she also has So Far Away, It's Too Late, You've Got a Friend so I must say, the whole album is just awesome.
In the movie critic corner, saw Bewitched. It is so disappointing that the movie is so bad seeing as I love all the actors in it. I'm glad I saw it for 3.50$ because it was not worth any more than that. I'm seeing Broken Flowers with one of my friends tomorrow night. I shall comment on that later this week.
I have a week of readings, meetings, and database entering ahead of me. Go me!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Broken Flowers, Gennykins. Let's chat about it tonight.

August 23, 2005 at 8:39 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

I feel like kitty right now.

August 23, 2005 at 2:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greenlee is a psycho kitty too. She is calm one second, the next all hell breaks loose. She's like Tom Cruise! ; )

I will try, try, try to see Broken Flowers this weekend. My sissy really wants to see it.

August 23, 2005 at 4:46 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Hee. Cats often do go from sleepy to crazy in under 5 seconds. You wonder sometimes what goes on in their head. I personally blame it on their poor vision. I think they spook themselves out because they don't see very well.

August 23, 2005 at 10:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Carole King, too, Gen. My favorite is "Beautiful."

August 24, 2005 at 8:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home