Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Celebrity News!

I must say, there is nothing like coming home late after a long day, and having a cat puke her dinner all over the kitchen floor at midnight. That made for a gross end of day yesterday. At least, she doesn't appear sick, which means no trip to the vet. There is always a silver lining.

I'm tired these days, and I'm trying to get back into working out regularly like I used to because I feel all doughy otherwise. Boy, is it tough. I just don't have the energy... I wish days had more than 24 hours in them!

Okay, I like to spread celebrity gossip (well, substantiated one).
Did you see that Nic Cage named his new son Kal-el? You know, like Superman's name on Krypton... Seriously, I think the English translation for this name will be "He who gets beaten up on the playground by others who think he should have superpowers". *shakes head*

Oh, there is
a Cruise-Holmes spawn in the works. That means little Joey Potter is actually stuck with freaky Tommy. And we shall be inundated with publicity about the wonderous spawn. Oh, the humanity.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh, Spawn of TomKat. Man Paris and Paris Paris broke up. What's next? My whole belief system is off.

October 8, 2005 at 7:43 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

She also completely neglected the Nick and Jessica saga, and Lindsy Lohan's car accident!

I was so close to buying the tabloids this weekend with all the nasty stuff going on. The whole Jen and Brangenlina saga is heating up with wedding planning and is she pregnant rumors!

ROFL

October 9, 2005 at 4:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home