Thursday, October 13, 2005

T-Shirt Wisdom

Behold Shut Up, Rory. She kind of deserves this t-shirt. She quit Yale over a guy telling her she's not all that, and she also had to "steal" a boat? Huh?!? I miss S1-early S5 Rory. This season is not uninteresting although I've only seen 2 and a half episodes out of the 5 episodes broadcasted so far. There are new conflicts and situations arising and the writing is still pretty good but I miss Lorelai and Rory together. Plus, I think that Logan, Rory's boyfriend, is not all that interesting. In fact, he's spoiled and kind of a tool. CuteDean, come back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to post about that shirt. It's freaking AWESOME. Heee! I loved this week's episode. I did say Shut up, Rory, a couple of times though. I miss the old Rory, too... but I like that a show dared to make it's heroine make EVERY MISTAKE KNOWN TO A 21-YEAR OLD. Seriously... she's doing exactly what I would have done 10 years ago... which is why I want her to shut up. Heee. She'll be back.

October 15, 2005 at 10:59 a.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I agree that she's made a lot of mistakes that many people her age make so I'm cool with that. I like that they are making the character truly evolve; that is really daring and interesting. At the same time, I identified a lot with her nerdiness, obsessive fear of failing school, and need for approval from autority. I would never had the guts to quit school like that when I was 20, especially if my mom disapproved so strongly. So, I must say, I have had to suspend my disbelief a whole lot on that point. So yeah, it does warrant a few "Shut up, Rory"s. :)

October 15, 2005 at 5:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home