Monday, October 31, 2005

I Am Bored and Boring...

What a title to inspire people to read your post. LOL I'm not bored because I have nothing to do. That never happens here. LOL I have mountains of things to do. I'm just feeling tired and uninspired today. Hopefully, that will turn around quickly since I've been in a good mood recently. Well, besides feeling tired, which has been a descriptor I've been abusing of late. LOL

Thank you for the nice empathetic comments to the previous posts. :) Unfortunately, the roommate is here to stay since the lease is her name. I will have to move if I wish to get away from here. Most of the time, things are fine but she has been whiny and over-reactive to everything recently. Today she was playing the cello for at least one hour and a half, which was slightly painful, as well as generally being in my way. A few minutes ago, she popped her head in my door and said: "Did you know you have chicken on the stove?" (I heard her playing with the pot where my chicken is cooling down at least 2 or 3 times in the last half-hour.) "Ummm...yes." "Oh, okay." (said with dismayed face.) Okay, she is not looking to cook at almost 10:00 pm so why does she care? I never ever leave food lying around; this has just been cooling down for the last hour or so, and I'll make a salad with it in a bit for lunch tomorrow. All my other dishes are washed and put away. Why can't she mind her own business? Ugh.

Anyway, I have to try to stay zen and ignore this. It is not worth any of my energy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

*sends zen*

I am channeling my zen through the mystical washing machine. :p

I miss you Gennykins. I'm glad you are posting so I can at least stop by and keep up. xoxo-G.

November 1, 2005 at 11:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could move in with the boy? ; )

November 1, 2005 at 12:52 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Bee, the Boy reads the blog. Do you really want him to think I'm sending messages I'm not sending and send him in a frenzy of panic? LOL

Just to be clear (hee!): We're not really at the moving-in point, and the Boy has 2 roommates who own the place where he rents at the moment.

I'm not moving/having a change of living situation until at least the summer. Roommate has talked about moving out in May-June so I may keep the apt when she leaves. Hence, the need for zen-like attitude for the time being. LOL

November 1, 2005 at 1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Whoopsie me! ; ) Sir, there is no secret message. I'm just a chica who lives 2600 miles away with an idea. =D

November 1, 2005 at 1:38 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

Bee is a naughty girl. We all know Gen would never do such things as live with a boy. She loves me! me! me!

hee.

November 1, 2005 at 1:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home