Friday, October 28, 2005

The Holidays Are At Our Doors...Wha????

I thought I had the duty to inform you that Second Cup has started serving us delicious coffee in Holidays cups. I must say I was a bit stunned. It's still October. Then, I reminded myself that it means the Gingerbread Latte is coming back soon, and I was all happy. LOL I'm a bit pathetic.
It also reminded me I need to figure out what to do with the cat over the Holidays. I guess I'll have to put her in pension, even if that costs 14$/day minimum (plus 25$ surchange on Xmas day and on New Year's Day). Oh well. Such is life.
I'm marking exams, and ugh. Never my favourite thing to do... At least, I have the new CD by a Toronto collective called Broken Social Scene to entertain me. The only person I knew in that group was Feist but this CD is a really interesting sound experience. I'm enjoying it.
Anyway, back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I am at work. I am stuck in the pit of hell that is Triage, so we can commiserate. (ie, chat here? LOL)

We have my iPod on shuffle.

I had a pumpkin spice latte, which is good, but not the same. Right now I am hooked on Chai, and even went as far as to buy an instant mix of it. It's dangerously good. LOL

The kids had their Halloween parade today, despite the snow. :)

October 29, 2005 at 6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home