Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just A Quick Word...

I have had a long weekend, and I am dead. I just had some good news to share... I found a keeper for the cat for the Holidays. A very nice girl in the lab besides mine said she'd be happy to take her. I was so pleased that I said to the cat when I got home "I found you a nice home while I am gone with someone who will love you very much", and my roommate got all offended. God. I was not attacking her. She didn't want to keep her, which is fine; I didn't say a damn thing to her about it. NOT A WORD. I was just SO happy to have finally found someone to care for her, and who will enjoy and care for her so that I won't have to worry about going away. It's much better than having to send her to a pension where I wasn't sure she'd be treated well. I hate having my roommate rain on my parade.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucketh G. I swear, your patience should win you a Nobel Peach Prize. I would have sent her packing months ago. = 0

October 31, 2005 at 4:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed. Shut up, Roommate.

October 31, 2005 at 4:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home